Lumagen Forum
Lumagen Support Forum: Official Lumagen Video Processor & Scaler Forum

Members   Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Lumagen Video Processors & Scalers » Radiance XD User Support » CMS Labels
CMS Labels Thu, 23 May 2013 07:55 Go to next message
Mark_H is currently offline Mark_H
Lumagen Expert
Would it be possible to add labels to the CMS banks?

We can label inputs and custom modes already and it's very useful...

Right now I have my CMS banks scribbled on an iPhone note but would be nice to move them into the device so it's easier to identify which bank is BT.709/Gamma 2.2 and which is BT.601/Gamma BT.1886 and which is Rec.2020/Gamma 2.4 and which is... you get the idea Very Happy

Re: CMS Labels Thu, 23 May 2013 19:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Randy Freeman is currently offline Randy Freeman
LUMAGEN SUPPORT
Custom labels for CMS memories is a good idea. We will add it to our list of possible new features.

Randy Freeman
Re: CMS Labels Sun, 17 April 2016 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lumagen Expert
*bump* Laughing

Now that UHD is here, it would be really nice to be able to label CMS banks to help better identify them on-screen...

Re: CMS Labels Thu, 21 April 2016 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rickyj
Mark,

Depending on what control system you use, you can call up the CMS memories via discrete codes (via RS232) meaning that you can do what you want, as you label the CMS within the control system. I use this way, so I can use more than 4 CMS memories on one input (we use multiple displays with our Lumagen) Smile

Just a thought for the interim.
Re: CMS Labels Thu, 21 April 2016 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lumagen Expert
This is exactly what I do. It's not the problem of accessing them, but remembering which bank is which. It's quite easy to lose track over time. Labels would solve this and allow us to be sure we were using the right bank by simply popping up the OSD.
Re: CMS Labels Thu, 21 April 2016 22:37 Go to previous message
jim_peterson
Lumagen Expert
Lumagen Guru
Labeling CMS memories is doable. It would be a matter of when we can get to it.

I will bring it up with Patrick and see if it is easy or not to add CMS labels. If it's not too bad we might be able to get this in.

Jim Peterson
Lumagen
Previous Topic:Testimonials wanted
Next Topic:Handshake Delay times
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Nov 13 15:36:26 GMT 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02001 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Convergent AV    Light Illusion