Lumagen Forum
Lumagen Support Forum: Official Lumagen Video Processor & Scaler Forum

Members   Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Lumagen Video Processors & Scalers » Radiance XD User Support » New Computer - No COMMUNICATION with Radiance Pro
New Computer - No COMMUNICATION with Radiance Pro Wed, 19 December 2018 22:27
Doug Blackburn is currently offline Doug Blackburn
Been using Radiance Pro for several years. Old computer died. New computer has USB 3.1 ports and 2.0 ports. Tried both with R.Pro. Computer "sees" me connect the USB cable and it sets the COM port each time I connect the cable. Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 7 comparable to new Intel i7 processor (with AMD motherboard, not Intel like previous computer).

Getting Unable to connect with Radiance Pro error when trying to update R.Pro firmware.

Using the same 15-foot USB cable with R.Pro that worked fine with previous computer.

Have R.Pro firmware from October 2018 installed and cannot update firmware without communication with R.Pro.

Went to COM port properties and raised speed to maximum (had defaulted to 9600 8 N 1) on the new computer.

Suggestions about what to try next?

I had an ftdi driver installed on the other computer, not sure if it is present on this computer or not... does not "announce" itself like it did on previous computer.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 December 2018 22:30]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:XD not responding, slow flashing red light
Next Topic:French Language Support (Soutien Fran├žais)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jan 18 10:50:47 GMT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02001 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Convergent AV    Light Illusion