Lumagen Forum
Lumagen Support Forum: Official Lumagen Video Processor & Scaler Forum

Members   Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Lumagen Video Processors & Scalers » Radiance XD User Support » Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk
Re: Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Sat, 21 March 2015 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ConnecTED is currently offline ConnecTED
Disk Media Change for Disk Copy of Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk

Since October 2013 Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Versions 1.0/1.1 were using Blu-Ray Disk Media from JVC Taiyo Yuden (for Professional Use) WaterShield - Glossy White Inkjet Printable BD-25GB (LTH Type) Single Layer Disc. (Made In Japan).

That type of disk now has been discontinued by JVC Taiyo Yuden and there is not available any stock anymore.

From now, it will be used the JVC Taiyo Yuden (for Professional Use) - Matt White Inkjet Printable BD-25GB (LTH Type) Single Layer Disc. (Made In Japan).

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk
www.displaycalibrations.com

S/W: LightSpace CMS,SpaceMan,SpaceMatch,CalMAN 5,ChromaPure,CalPC,ControlCAL
VP: eeColor,Lumagen Mini-3D,Video EQ Pro,DARBEE
JETI 1211,Klein K-10A,i1PRO2,i1PRO,C6,i1D3,C5
Re: Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Wed, 20 May 2015 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Send New Pattern Ideas Form

I have start making plans for the next version of my calibration disk. The release date is unknown.

The idea is to add as many patterns color reproduction patterns as possible, the ones that I have missed until now.

For example I want to add Color Space Evaluation Patterns, 2:35.1 patterns for projector users among with some focus/alignment of projector patterns also.

I will add videos for Plasma users, I'm thinking for Scrolling White Bars like the ones Panasonic or Pioneer Plasmas, Full Field Slides for panel-burn, Random Noise videos, Fast Flashing of Black/White video, Local Dimming Zones Identifier Chapter...Panel Warmup Chapter...

If you have any idea I will be pleased to discuss it with you.

You can send me your pattern ideas and I will try to include them to the next release of the disk.

If you have picture examples you can upload them using the multiple file uploader tool that is available to the webpage form.

By posting your ideas to that form, it will help me managing all your possible ideas.

You can send your ideas here: Send New Pattern Ideas Form

Re: Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Thu, 05 January 2017 18:46 Go to previous message
Here are some images I designed to showcase what you are checking when are you looking to some basic patterns all of us are using for pre/post calibration verification, with an RGB Cube Space presentation.

Using the Contrast Flashing Bars Pattern, you are checking this area:

http://www.displaycalibrations.com/images/posts/Contrast_Flashing_Bars_Cube_Presentation.png

Using the Advanced Contrast Flashing Bars Pattern, you are checking additionally the RGBCMY also:

http://www.displaycalibrations.com/images/posts/Advanced_Contrast_Flashing_Bars_Cube_Presentation.png

Using the 7-Color Clipping Bars Pattern to prevent clipping of each color channel (WRGBCMY), this sometimes can be fixed be removing some additionally clicks from the contrast control also, you are checking these areas:

http://www.displaycalibrations.com/images/posts/7-Color%20Clipping_Bars_Cube_Presentation.png

Previous Topic:Configuration Utility and 2143 "Failed to upload configuration..'
Next Topic:Home Theater Upgrade
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 28 14:48:21 BST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03000 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Convergent AV    Light Illusion