Lumagen Forum
Lumagen Support Forum: Official Lumagen Video Processor & Scaler Forum

Members   Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Lumagen Video Processors & Scalers » 1st Generation Vision/Pro User Support » Vision Pro won't fire up(Unit won't fire up)
Vision Pro won't fire up Mon, 16 November 2015 12:44 Go to next message
100949football is currently offline 100949football
Help folks, my trusty Lumagen Vision Pro suddenly won't power up.
Power supply has been checked and working ok through to the unit but the unit won't start up. No lights/indications / nothing. even attempting startup from the front buttons.

The remote is working fine!

I'm using a Seleco Data Graphics 700 of VERY LOW "mileage" ! From a Topfield / a basic video recorder / DVD player / "discontinued" Satellite receiver.

All worked perfectly last time they were on with no problems or indication of impending problem.

I've taken the top off (I know I shouldn't) in the hope there was a a basic fuse problem but obviously not and no signs of any other damage to the mother board!

Jim at Lumen suggested a "Boot Mode Update. Try it to see if the issue is the Flash ROM having had a bit flip" but I can't see anywhere how to do this......I've looked on the Lumagen sites!

Re: Vision Pro won't fire up Tue, 17 November 2015 09:54 Go to previous message
jim_peterson
Lumagen Expert
Lumagen Guru
I was thinking 100949football had a VisionPro HDP but he actually has a Vision Pro.

I let 100949football know already, but the Original Vision Pro does not have a Boot Mode Update available.

Jim Peterson
Lumagen
Previous Topic:Vision Pro on the fritz
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 26 13:01:21 BST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03002 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Convergent AV    Light Illusion